Monday, December 3, 2012

Great Weekend, Happy Monday

Thank you, thank you, thank you to a million folks for a great weekend.


Christian Book & Gift in Rochester, MN, for hosting a great signing for myself and other great Christian authors.

Please support these great Christian authors:

Curtis Martin (author of Proverbs for Practical Living and Effective Spiritual Growth). I would highly reccomend the Provers for Practical Living, because it takes out 300 words from Proverbs and adds relevant and meaningful advice for how to live our lives in the crazy, mixed-up world.

John Schreiber (bestelling Christian author)

From these two guys, I learned a lot about how to do a good signing. Plus, met a lot of great folks I would not have otherwise.

I didn't get to talk much to the following, but we did chat a little.

Dennis Aaberg

Bobbie & Mandy Horning

AM 850 WPTF - Raleigh/Durham

Thanks Doug for the opportunity to chat up Following Yonder Star. It was my first interview, and I hope I didn't sound like I was atop a washing machine on spin. I made sure to carry the message of faith, perseverance, and sacrifice.

I have a few more interviews this week, and am very pumped to tell the tale!



No comments:

Post a Comment